June 7, 2009

On the subject of ketchup


I, Katie, have a confession to make. I am a lover of ketchup, that sweet American condiment with little nutritional value. In the past, I have been mistrustful of others who do not like ketchup. HOWEVER, I would like to apologize to the ketchup haters out there, because I have recently learned that one among you is one of my most trusted allies -- Emily, also of ugliblog.

Dearest Emily, please accept my sincerest apology. I will try not to hate on ketchup haters from here on out, and I will also stop wearing my ketchup costume to torture you. I've seen the error of my ways!

Much love!

2 comments:

  1. I was also a little shocked to hear about Emily and her distaste for ketchup. I remain a supporter of ketchup. And I remain tolerant of those less classy individuals.

    Also, I like how the costume has to say "KETCHUP" as if we couldn't tell. What else would she be, a red witch?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a confession to make as well. I also hate ketchup. Little did you know that you have more than one ketchup-hating friend!

    Ketchup haters are everywhere. We're among you without you even knowing it. Look at the person next to you. Does she hate ketchup? What about him? OR HER? You'll never know.

    I mean, unless you ask.

    ReplyDelete